With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, we were searching for date night ideas and came across this article on Smoky MTN Life.
date night ideas
Planning a trip to the Smoky Mountains and looking for things to do as a couple? We’ve compiled a list of romantic date night ideas for you and your loved one.
- Take a romantic carriage ride with Heritage Carriage Rides of Pigeon Forge – https://www.facebook.com/heritagecarriagerides/
- Get a soothing couples massage at St. Somewhere Spa – https://www.facebook.com/stsomewherespagatlinburg
- Create wood decor projects from scratch at Board & Brush – https://www.facebook.com/boardandbrushseviervilletn/
- Paint a matching canvas at Art Studio of the Smokies – https://www.facebook.com/artstudioofthesmokies
- Catch a sunrise or sunset from an overlook
- Enjoy horseback riding, ATV fun and ziplining at Jayell Ranch – https://www.facebook.com/jayellranch
- Take a ride on the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel, have dinner at Timberwood Grill & play games in the arcade at The Island Pigeon Forge – https://www.facebook.com/TheIslandInPigeonForge
- Ride the Alpine Coaster and Mountain Glider at Rowdy Bear Mountain Adventure Park – https://www.facebook.com/RowdyBearMountain
- Head up to the Gatlinburg Space Needle observation deck for 360° view of the Great Smoky Mountains and Gatlinburg – https://www.facebook.com/gatlinburgspaceneedle/
- Walk across North America’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge at Gatlinburg SkyBridge – https://www.facebook.com/GatlinburgSkyLift1/
- Go wine tasting on the Gatlinburg Wine Trail….grab a passport to take to each of the wineries along the trail and receive a free mug and wine glass at the end – https://www.facebook.com/GatlinburgWineTrail
- Relax in your cabin with a candlelight dinner – http://www.cabinsinthecloudscabinrentals.com/
- Take a stroll through The Village in Gatlinburg – https://www.facebook.com/TheVillageGatlinburg
These all look like very cool ideas. We have only done a couple of these things, so if you have any feedback, we would love to hear about it!