In yesterday’s post, we listed a few ideas for date night activities. To continue on the same note, here’s list of restaurants just perfect for a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner, as suggested by Smoky MTN Life:
- The Peddler Steakhouse, which promises to serve the wholesome, flavorful food and naturally aged, never-frozen steaks grilled over real Tennessee hickory charcoal that guests from all over the world enjoy time and time again.
- The Melting Pot, a fondue restaurant dedicated to delivering the ultimate dining experience. Here, you’ll discover all the ingredients to a perfect evening, including a relaxed atmosphere, private tables, attentive service and fabulous four-course fondue dinners.
- Crystelle Creek Restaurant & Grill, offering unique dining with a variety of fantastic food, full bar, live music, in house full service catering for groups and parties, ample free parking, pet friendly, quaint pond, National Park creek side seating, and 150′ lighted tree.
- Trailhead Steak & Trout House – with a focus on quality and service, they strive to offer a fine dining experience at affordable prices.
- The Greenbrier Restaurant is a food and spirits outpost situated on a ridge in the same area that provoked wonder in early settlers. Their full menu boasts delightful dishes such as fresh seafood, in-house dry-aged cuts of beef and organic produce. The Greenbrier is also home to the Greenbrier Whiskey Society, with exclusive opportunities to taste the most sought after whiskeys and bourbons on the market.
We have not been to any of these, so if you have any feedback, we would love to hear about it. 🙂