Welcome to Evening Majesty in the Great Smokey Mountains!
Evening Majesty is a luxurious 1-bedroom cabins that sleeps 6, located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Sit back and enjoy the numerous amenities our cabin has to offer:
- Pristine Mountain Views from one of two decks – the mountains you see are Bluff Mountain to the right and Wolverton Mountain straight ahead in the distance.
- The tastefully decorated living room includes a high definition, wide-screen TV
- Game room including a pool table and air hockey table.
- Spend a romantic evening in front of the stone fireplace.
- Soak in the any of the 2 Jacuzzi tubs, one in the master bath and the other off the game room
- Enjoy the 5-man hot tub on the deck, relax and enjoy the spectacular views
- Only minutes from Dollywood, Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountain State Park
- Fine dining, shopping and so much more!!
Evening Majesty gets its name from the gorgeous sunsets right off the deck every night!!
It would be our pleasure to have you as our guest!
Evening Majesty is the first cabin I managed when I joined Cabins In The Clouds so it is near and dear to my heart. The owners are awesome to work with and the cabin has everything you will need to have a great Smoky Mountain Vacation. We just love the sunsets off of the deck and my grandkids love the “kids loft”. This cabin is located on the Wears Valley side of Pigeon Forge. We like this area because it has a lot of local shops and it is a little less traveled during the busy season. There is a side entrance to the park and Cades Cove is only about 45 minutes away. Great cabin! – Walt Walls
Here’s some reviews from our guests:
This cabin and view was amazing! The pool table and air hockey table were great for the whole family!
The perfect place to spend quality time with your family. The hot tub was a nice touch. We even got to see the “Christmas Star” from the balcony. I loved sitting in the rocking chair in the morning drinking my coffee. There are many places to go and see for ex: Dolly Parton’s Stampede, Old time photos, Old Forge Distillery, Alcatraz East Crime Museum and last but not least, Floyd Garrett’s Muscle car Museum………
12/24/2020 at 11:39 AM
This cabin was perfect! It was very clean and the view was amazing! We’ve stayed in a lot of cabins around Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg and this by far was our favorite! The kids loved the loft and the air hockey table. We will definitely be back!
12/23/2020 at 1:47 PM
The moment we walked in the door we knew this was the perfect getaway spot. The cabin is just lovely and we appreciated the Christmas decorations so much. It’s been years since we’ve played air hockey so that was a kick. The cabin was stocked with everything we needed. And the view was great – really enjoyed the beautiful sunsets. Would definitely recommend this property!
12/16/2020 at 8:34 PM
Click here to book now!