Packing List for Pets
Are you bringing your pets to your vacation in the Great Smoky Mountains? If so, take a look at these 11 tips to make your trip fun for you and your pets.
- Please remember to bring your pet’s special toys so they are not bored on
- Please do not leave them unsupervised in the cabin unless in a crate.
- Please keep your pet on a leash when outside the cabin. This is for their safety
and yours. I know they will love walking the neighborhood.
- Please clean up after your pet outside so you do not disturb future guests.
- If your pet happens to have an accident in the house, please use the spill towels
we have stored under the kitchen sink.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended outside or on the deck.
- Please do not chain your pet outside.
- If your pet is a cuddlier (we know ours are), please use a towel or their blanket
when he is on the furniture and/or beds.
- Please bring their pet blanket/bedding to make them more comfortable.
- You may also want to bring their food in case the local store doesn’t carry your
- We hope your pet and the family have a wonderful time.