Your vacation to a Cabins in the Clouds vacation home is fast approaching so we wanted to give you a list of things that you may not think of to help you get the most out of your stay.
- Charcoal / Grilling tools – Bring your grilling tools if you plan on utilizing the on-site grills
- Toiletries – Bring your own toiletries including soap and shampoo
- Toilet Paper and paper towels – There will be a starter supply of toilet paper and paper towels provided for you in the cabin, it should last you a couple days. If your stay is longer you may want to pick more up.
- Food / Drinks etc.
- Coffee / Filters – There is a regular coffee maker for your convenience
There will be a 3 ring binder with a lot of useful information including where the nearest grocery store is located and area attractions.
Items You Don’t Need
Things you don’t need because we, at Cabins in the Clouds, will provide it for you:
- Frying pans
- Pots and Pans
- Coffee Pot
Suggested Items That are Easily Forgotten
- Reading material
- Binoculars, telescope
- Phone, computer, notebook etc. (don’t forget the chargers)
- Bathing suit
- First-aid kit, hopefully not needed
- Aspirin and Antacids
- Lotions – suntan, hand etc.
Have a great time and let us know if you need anything!!