There are many riding stables in the Pigeon Forge area.
A great way to get out and experience the great outdoors! Climb a top one of these beautiful creatures and enjoy the scenery! Here is a list of some of the riding stables in the area.
The 1-4 are located in the national park. Cades Cove Stables offers hay rides and carriage rides as well as single rider. Smokemont offers wagon rides.
Be sure to call or check websites for operating times, rates and restrictions.
1. Smoky Mountain Riding Stables, 1720 East Parkway, Gatlinburg TN 865-436-5634
2. Smokemont Riding Stables, 135 Smokemont Riding Stable Road, Cherokee, NC 828-497-2373
3. Sugarlands Riding Stable, 1409 Parkway Gatlinburg, TN, 865-436-3535
4. Cade’s Cove Riding Stables, Cades Cove Townsend, TN, 865-448-9009
5. Walden’s Creek Stables, 2709 Waldens Creek Road, Pigeon Forge, TN 865-429-0411
6. Five Oaks Riding Stables, 1630 Parkway, Sevierville, TN, 877-538-0569
View original post 90 more words